The Blogger blog of Aaron B. Pryor.

October 20, 2005

The Dude Abides

We decided last weekend that the groom was, indeed, "The Dude." It's the hair, I guess. And the attitude. It was a nice wedding. Sorry about denting your open bar bill so badly, dude. Thank goodness there was a nice big bed after. This Otto crashed the reception. That was funny. Overheard him talking to a waiter. "So, like, what, you just have a happy hour right now or something?" he said. The waiter explained to him that all of these people dressed up in monkeysuits were there for a wedding reception. Oops. I was winner of the Ralph Wiggum Award for the weekend. The elevators at the Marriott made a funny, metallic noise when they arrived at the floor. "It's like a robotic elevator or something," I said, realizing in the next beat that, actually, an elevator kind of IS a robot. I swear to gosh I'm really smarter than that. We lunched at a Retarded Wendy's. It's like a normal Wendy's except that everyone who is working there appears to be "special." I swear, these are people who should be wearing helmets, always. Not fast food, but food served slowly and without any sort of system to expedite efficiency. I swear I'm going to book a bus and bring 150 people there sometime for lunch, just to see what happens. I will, however, suggest that everyone pack a lunch. It was a very nice weekend, so nice I'm still thinking about it. The dude abides.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
Rochester, NY, United States